STEP 1: ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
Participants must be:
- Queensland resident
- No longer at school
- Aged 15 years or older
- An Australian permanent resident (includes humanitarian entrant), temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on a pathway to permanent residency, or a New Zealand citizen.
If you’re unsure about your eligibility, contact the team at Challenge – on 07 3282 8000 or email@example.com to get some help.
STEP 2: APPLY NOW
You can now enrol in our pathway with just a few clicks!
- Go to the pathway page and click Find Out More under the qualification you wish to enrol
- Once you are on the Qualification Details page, choose the location and date that suits you and click Apply
- You will now be directed to the Qualification Enrol page. Simply fill out the form, submit, and you are all done!
Our team will get in touch with you shortly after your enrolment but if you have any questions in the meantime please don’t hesitate to call us on 07 3282 8000.
- Birth Certificate, Driver’s License (front and back), or Passport; and
- Medicare Card, Birth Certificate, or Passport