CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support
Delivery modes available:
- Face to face 3 days a week for 9 weeks
- Flexible Self-paced 12 months
- Workplace-based delivery
What is the Individual Support Work Pathway?
You will be equipped to work in the community and/or residential settings providing person-centred support to people requiring assistance due to ageing. Your work involves using discretion and judgement in relation to individual support whilst taking responsibility for your own outputs. You will develop a range of factual, technical, theoretical and procedural knowledge, of the concepts and practices required to provide person-centred support.You will encompass enhanced empathy, understanding, compassion and motivation to advocate for clients and yourself. Whilst also, developing teamwork skills whilst working with professionals and learning to operate within expected codes of conduct. Graduating with the practical understanding of required industry reporting standards and the legal and ethical practices.
What will I be studying?
Check out the units of competency here
- Personalised support to get a real job in the Aged Care industry
- Complete at least 120 hours of mandatory vocational placement in an operating Aged Care facility
- Develop the skills the Individual Support Industry expects of its employees
- Receive guidance and support in developing life skills tailored to your specific needs
- Personalised coaching aimed at enhancing you employability
- Develop your ability to work in a team environment
- Aged Care Worker
- Respite Care Worker
- Personal Caregiver
- Direct Care Worker
- Home Help Worker
- Personal Care Worker
- Support Worker