What is the Business traineeship?
This paid traineeship assists you in developing business skills to overcome a range of unpredictable problems and analyse information from a variety of sources. This qualification is intended for people interested in the Business industry and aims to develop the high level knowledge and in-depth critical thinking needed to enhance your career outcomes.
This traineeship is a full-time job, in a real work environment. Our role is to prepare you for the workforce, so there will be high expectations in place regarding your attendance, participation and professionalism.
Over the traineeship we offer extra support in employability skills such as resume writing, cover letters, marketing yourself and applying for jobs. Additionally, you will do foundational skills training (if required) to improve your skills for job readiness in areas such as literacy and numeracy.
Training and Qualifications
BSB10115 Certificate I in Business or BSB30115 Certificate II in Business
Dates and Times
Other benefits include:
- Gain experience and practical training on a genuine construction project
- Develop strong work habits the construction industry employers are looking for
- Receive coaching on how to improve your appeal to employers looking to hire
- Develop of your ability to demonstrate that you can work in a team environment
- Receive guidance and support in developing life skills tailored to your specific needs
- Receive ongoing support to get a real job in the construction industry
I enjoyed learning about the importance of accuracy and the precision skills that are needed in the industry. I really enjoy welding and using the lathe machine.Michael Spelleken Engineering Work Pathway
We’re thrilled to partner with Challenge Employment and Training. The students that are placed in our facility are well trained and of the highest quality, thanks to the fantastic work Challenge does in preparing students for Aged Care.Lenora Steele CEO - Forest Lake Lodge
Tiffon was a very inspirational trainer. He actually convinced me to change my career focus and look at becoming a trainer.Ward Polglase Warehousing and Logistics