Upcoming Work Pathways
Collingwood Park - OPEN NOW
What is the Warehousing and Logistics work pathway?
This is a genuine real world logistics program offering you the opportunity specialise in Warehousing Operations or Logistics.
You will gain skills for picking, packing, dispatching and receiving goods, scanning and labelling goods and using inventory management systems. You will use warehousing equipment including manual trolleys, electric pallet jacks and barcode scanners throughout your training in our fully functional simulated warehouses. Students will also gain training in the use of the WASP system.
Training and Qualifications
Your Choice of: TLI21616 Certificate II in Warehousing Operations Or TLI32416 Certificate III in Logistics
TLILIC0003 Licence to operate a forklift truck (You will receive a forklift licence upon successful completion (over 18 years of age))
CPCWHS1001 Construction Induction White Card
HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
Dates and Times
8:30am to 3:00pm, Monday to Friday.
Other benefits include:
- PPE Supplied
- Receive personalised support to get a real job in the Warehousing or Logistics Industry
- Experience practical training in a simulated Warehousing environment
- Learn what is expected of Warehousing and Logistics Industries employees
- Receive guidance and support in developing life skills tailored to your specific needs
- Personalised coaching aimed at enhancing you employability
- Develop your ability to work in a team environment
Tiffon was a very inspirational trainer. He actually convinced me to change my career focus and look at becoming a trainer.Ward Polglase Warehousing and Logistics