TLI20421 Certificate II in Supply Chain Operations
TLI20421 - Certificate II in Supply Chain Operations or Skillset - Entry into Supply Chain OperationsDelivery modes available:
- Face to face classes
- Flexible Self-paced
- Workplace-based delivery
This is a genuine real world supply chain operations work pathway offering you the opportunity to specialise within the transport and logistics sector.
You will gain skills for picking, packing, dispatching and receiving goods, scanning and labeling goods and using inventory management systems. You will use warehousing equipment including manual trolleys, electric pallet jacks and barcode scanners throughout your training in our fully functional simulated warehouses.
What will I be studying?Stay tuned for the Units of Competency!
- Experience practical training in a simulated Warehousing / Supply Chain environment
- Forklift Licencing included
- Learn what is expected of logistic industry employees
- Receive guidance and support in developing life skills tailored to your specific needs
- Develop your ability to work in a team environment
- Warehouse Assistant
- Postal Sorting Officer
- Pallet Maker
- Freight Handler
- Logistics operator
- Warehouse operator
- Supply chain administration operator
- Supply chain administration officer