Pre Employment Skill Up Supply Chain Program
What is Skill Up?
Skill Up programs are funded by the Queensland Government through the Skilling Queenslanders for Work initiative to support eligible job seekers. The programs provide pre-employment skills with integrated work experience in real work environments designed to deliver skills gaps for job seekers to gain employment in specific industries.
The Skill Up program is a part of the Queensland Government’s Skilling Queenslanders for Work initiative. For more information Skill UP Factsheet
Skill Up primarily targets Queensland residents 25 years and older who either:
- are ineligible for the Australian Government employment services or assistance
- require complementary services because they have significant barriers to learning and employment
- have accessed Australian Government services for more than six months and remain unemployed.
- 3 weeks pre-employment training
- 2 weeks work experience with industry employers
- Real employment opportunities for successful participants at the end of the program
Culturally and linguistically diverse and mature-aged job seekers are encouraged to apply.