Upcoming Work Pathways
Lawnton - OPEN NOW
What is the Engineering work pathway?
Whilst doing the Engineering Pathways program you will receive exposure to the real world of engineering and related environments. You will graduate equipped with the knowledge and skills to enhance your employment prospects.
You will do a broad-base of skills such as welding, machining, metal fabrication and mechanical knowledge in a range of engineering and manufacturing tasks.
Training and Qualifications
MEM20413 Certificate II in Engineering Pathways
TLILIC0003 Licence to operate a forklift truck (You will receive a forklift licence upon successful completion (over 18 years of age))
Dates and Times
8:30am to 3:00pm, Monday to Friday.
Other benefits include:
- PPE supplied
- Receive support to get a real job in the Engineering industry
- Experience practical training in a simulated engineering environment
- 2 weeks of work experience in an engineering workplace
- Learn what is expected of Engineering employees
- Personalised coaching aimed at enhancing your employability
- Develop your ability to work in a team environment
- Receive guidance and support to develop life skills tailored to your specific needs
I enjoyed learning about the importance of accuracy and the precision skills that are needed in the industry. I really enjoy welding and using the lathe machine.Michael Spelleken Engineering Work Pathway
I was looking for work but just couldn’t find anything. My girlfriend’s mum found the program, it sounded great so I signed up straight away. I really enjoyed learning hands-on skills throughout the program, and I now feel motivated to become an automotive engineer; making parts for cars.Grady Wingfield Engineering Work Pathway