MEM20413 Certificate II in Engineering Pathways
Delivery modes available:
- Face to face 3 days a week for 9 weeks
- Flexible Self-paced 12 months
- Workplace-based delivery
What is the Engineering Work Pathway?
Whilst undertaking the Engineering Work Pathway you will receive exposure to the real world of engineering and related environments. You will graduate equipped with the knowledge and skills to enhance your employment prospects.
You will do a broad-base of skills such as welding, machining, metal fabrication and mechanical knowledge in a range of engineering and manufacturing tasks.
What will I be studying?
Check out the units of competency here
- Receive support to get a real job in the Engineering industry
- Experience practical training in a simulated engineering environment
- 2 weeks of work experience in an engineering workplace
- Learn what is expected of Engineering employees
- Develop your ability to work in a team environment
- Receive guidance and support to develop life skills tailored to your specific needs
- Production Machinist
- Foundry Worker
- CNC Machine Operator
- Apprentice Welder
- Apprentice Machinist
- Apprentice Metal Fabricator
- Apprentice Fitter and Turner
- Production Manufacturer