Warehousing or Logistics
COVID-19 UPDATED DELIVERY
In response to COVID-19 we have updated the delivery of this program to blend at-home and in-person learning. It will comprise of:
- 3 days (Monday-Wednesday) of self-paced learning at home with supplied workbooks and compulsory 2-hour online Zoom class daily.
- 2 days (Thursday-Friday, 9:00am-3:00pm) onsite practical training with small classes and adhering to social distancing requirements.
Regular cleaning and disinfecting processes have been implemented on all sites to ensure the health and safety of all staff and participants.
WHAT IS THE WAREHOUSING OR LOGISTICS COURSE?
This program delivers an understanding of picking, packing, dispatching and receiving goods, scanning and labelling goods and using inventory management systems. Warehousing equipment including manual trolleys, electric pallet jacks and barcode scanners will be used throughout training. There are expected to be more than 50,000 job openings in this industry over the next five years.
TRAINING & QUALIFICATIONS
TLI21616 Certificate II in Warehousing Operations
TLI32416 Certificate III in Logistics
FSK20113 Certificate II in Skills For Work and Vocational Pathways
Other benefits include:
- Practical training in a simulated warehouse environment
- One on one support to develop your employability skills
- Receive forklift licence upon successful completion (18 years of age)
- Construction Induction White Card
- First Aid Certificate
- Warehouse Assistant
- Postal Sorting Officer
- Pallet Maker
- Freight Handler
- Logistics Service Clerk (Certificate III Logistics)
- Logistics Administration Officer (Certificate III Logistics)
HOW MUCH DOES THE COURSE COST?
This course is fully funded by the Queensland Government – which means no out of pocket expense to you (eligbility requirements apply).